After a long and busy semester, yesterday I took my last final and finished my first semester of grad school. As we would say in Egypt, الحمد لله.
My first semester classes consisted of:
- DHP-D220 Processes of International Negotiation
- DHP-D263 The Arabs and their Neighbors
- EIB-B200 Foundations in Financial Accounting and Corporate Finance
- EIB-B207 Financial Statement Management
- EIB-B238 Strategic Management
- EIB-E216m Global Macroeconomics
and an audited class of Beginning French I!
Still not sure what next semester will bring in terms of classes. Fletcher’s flexible course registration process is awesome as I am still struggling to decide between my concentrations. But Saturday I leave for Minnesota and then on the 27th I’ll be in LA for the first time in a year! And the best part: Christophe will be coming with me. Safe travels everyone and happy holidays!